12/11/12

A lot of things going on at once

It's quite a long time from the last (significant) update. And that's not because I've become lazy or something, but because there is so much going on right now and it's hard to cope.. 
 
First: 
"My-favourite-pin-up-ever" and I are having a baby!!! We are very happy and the news left me dazed for a couple of days (let's say a couple of weeks...)
Excited and a little scared all at once...This will be a good new adventure!

Second:
I drove 1000km in two days in the "Plan B Truck" to have a photoshoot of the Proto-Moto with the very skilled Daniele Fontanin
It was so exciting! And Daniele is one hell of a man! 
Here are some (really bad) pics of the trip/backstage 


 

 


 Wait for the real pics.. 

Third: 
My car broke down (again..). Two wheel bearings wasted and two wishbones bent, this is a common problem on the first series Elise... So I had to straight the wishbones back and build a reinforcement. Then I decided to change all the bearings, bushes and ball joints. Not a particular difficult work, but it take a lot of time from the bikes...



  Then there will be a little touch of color... wait for updates.

Fourth:
 I have a new project For Mr.F. 
He came to me with an old Yamaha Virago, in really bad shape... 

 
Here a sneack peek of the project...
Ladies and gentelman, let me introduce you THE ORANGE: 

 
We decided to use the Proto-Moto and the other projects as live catalog for ideas and/or solutions, so from now on, this bike will have the priority on the other projects. 

Fifth:
 We've finally met "Cal Look" Francesco and his florence accent :-) 
I've helped him to adapt a Sachs rear monoshock to his "Aprilia Pegaso Flat track project" with some cuttting/welding and bearings job, and I can't wait to see the finished bike!! 







 
Sixth:
The Sonic Engine is finally ready and mounted in the frame! 




 
Thanks Tiziano!
There will be a specific post for it later...

And last, but not least:
I kept working on The Sumo with some little but important updates and on the Proto to fix some engine problems...

















I think this is it for now... Updates soon (I hope)

4 commenti:

cibomatto ha detto...

beh...che dire.
Ci abbiamo messo un paio di anni per organizzare l'incontro ufficiale, ma l'attesa è stata ampiamente ripagata!
Lo "chaffeur service" con il Plan B Truck dalla stazione al ristorante è tutto quello che un turista può desiderare...
Siete una coppia TOP.
E vedere dal vivo i tuoi work in progress è terapeutico.
Grazie ancora per l'ammo, a presto Maestro.

Plan B Motorcycles ha detto...

èh lo so, il mezzo di rappresentanza fa sempre il suo effetto :-D
Davvero felicissimi di averti incontrato! Spero la prossima volta di avere l'officina un po' meglio organizzata e con qualche novità...

Lo sai che per l'ammo è stato un piacere!
Tienimi aggiornato.
Ci vediamo presto!

Chris Saddler Sam ha detto...

x quanto riguarda il punto #1:

GRANDIIIIII!!

COMPLIMENTISSIMI & AUGURISSIMI!!!

;)

Plan B Motorcycles ha detto...

Grazie Christos!!

Hey, ma quand'è che ci vediamo?
Alla fine l'idea di fare lo stand blogger a Verona è saltata?

Nomad