The Orange Project and the TR-1 share basically the same frame so, like I did before with the TR-1, I decided to upgrade the rear monoshock on the Orange too.
I took the chance to raise the whole bike a bit and "re-do the math" for the front rake angle.
Yes, I know, she doesn't look good
After a bit of machining..
...everything is ready.
On the right the original monoshock, on the left the new multi-adjustable one taken from a Yamaha R1...with an orange spring of course....
All in place, checking the new height
Back on its wheels
A big thank you to my friend Emanuele who helped me with the whole process