Pier 18 from Hammarhead Industries on Vimeo.
As you can see (and hear) the Jack Pine is anything but standard. So what has been done to wake up the Triumph T100's often considered tame engine? Here's the specs:
- 2005-08 Triumph Scrambler 865cc Twin
- Keihin CR Carbs
- Dakota Digital speedometer
- Vintage MX bars
- Brembo front and rear brakes
- Street Magic tail light
- K&N custom air filters
- Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators front & Works Performance Steel Trackers rear suspension
- Continental Twinduro rubber
- Specialty Spares exhaust with MAMotorworks baffle
- Joker Machine footpegs
- Custom made Hammarhead Industries seat
Hammerhead Industries are currently producing 4 versions of the Jack Pine in 2011 which are sure to sell fast even with the $14,500 price tag.
From The return of the cafe racers